Meningitis B Immunisation
- Course: The course requires between two and four doses, dependant upon your age.
- Boosters: Children over 2 and adults won’t need a booster, but young children under two may need one or two boosters.
- How it is given: The vaccine is given as an injection.
- Side effects: Mild side effects may occur after any immunisation, including redness and soreness at the injection site. Some people may also experience a fever or short-term digestive problems. In most cases these symptoms are short-lived and minor in nature.
- Age Range: We can provide this service for adults and children from the age of two months.
- Additional precautions: Meningitis is a very serious disease and it is important to seek immediate medical attention if you suspect that you or anyone you know experiences meningitis symptoms. Early treatment is life-saving and also vital to prevent severe complications. The meningitis B vaccine does not protect you against meningitis A,C,W and Y.
Please Note - At least two separate doses are required for this immunisation to be fully effective. The price quoted is for one immunisation only.
£110.00 Regular Price